Campuses and Facilities
Find your future when you step through the doors of the Melbourne Language Centre.
Our brand-new Melbourne City campus is a specially designed and visually stunning environment that will make study an exciting and engaging experience. It is conveniently located in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne, just five minutes’ walk from Parliament Station, and with a tram stop at the front door. It is also the location of Acknowledge Education’s head office, meaning the answers to all your questions are right where you are!
Our Box Hill campus is a popular choice for students with family and friends living in the beautiful, leafy eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Box Hill has a well-established Chinese population and a reputation for some of the best and most exclusive secondary schools in Melbourne.
Melbourne City Campus
Address: 168 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9663 3399
Box Hill Campus (English for Secondary Schools for 12 years + only)
Address: 693 Station Street, Box Hill, Victoria 3128, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9899 3147
Melbourne Language Centre’s campuses offer state-of-the-art facilities that will give you the level of support you need, and make your education easy and enjoyable. You’ll have access to a huge range of services and conveniences, including:
- Front desk student support (Mon – Fri in City)
- Use of the 75+ computers for students (60+ in City and 15+ in Box Hill)
- Wi-Fi for students on both campuses
- Multiple theory classrooms with high-end data projectors, interactive screens and smart boards (City)
- Multiple theory classrooms with Smart TV, DVD and stereos (Box Hill)
- Hearing augmentation (City)
- Printing service (City and Box Hill)
- Resource library (City)
- Disabled toilets/showers (City)
- Student kitchen (Box Hill)
- Student lounge (City and Box Hill)
- Sick bay (City)
- Water cooler (City)