Campuses and Facilities
Find your future when you step through the doors of the Melbourne Language Centre.
Our brand-new Melbourne City campus is a specially designed and visually stunning environment that will make study an exciting and engaging experience. It is conveniently located in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne, just five minutes’ walk from Parliament Station, and with a tram stop at the front door. It is also the location of Acknowledge Education’s head office, meaning the answers to all your questions are right where you are!
Our newly designed modern Perth campus is located in the heart of the City, opposite the newly built King’s Square, the RAC Arena and a short walk to King’s Park. With free inner city public transport on the doorstep, there’s so much to see and do in Perth city you really will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy Perth’s beautiful outdoor spaces food, art and entertainment. There’s something for everyone, and you’ll find it all right here in the city of Perth – making Perth a great place to study.
Melbourne City Campus
Address: 168 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 3 9663 3399
Perth Campus (General English and English for Academic Purposes only)
Address: 1/647 Wellington Street, Perth, WA, 6000, Australia view on map >
Phone: +61 8 6355 5919
Melbourne Language Centre’s campuses offer state-of-the-art facilities that will give you the level of support you need, and make your education easy and enjoyable. You’ll have access to a huge range of services and conveniences, including:
- Front desk student support (Mon – Fri in Melbourne City and Perth)
- Use of the 75+ computers for students (60+ in Melbourne City and 40+ in Perth)
- Wi-Fi for students on all campuses
- Multiple theory classrooms with high-end data projectors, interactive screens and smart boards (Melbourne City and Perth)
- Hearing augmentation (Melbourne City)
- Printing service (Melbourne City and Perth)
- Resource library (Melbourne City and Perth)
- Disabled toilets/showers (Melbourne City and Perth)
- Student kitchen (Perth)
- Student lounge (Melbourne City and Perth)
- Sick bay (Melbourne City)
- Water cooler (Melbourne City and Perth)