Your Care Team
To get the best from your experience of living and studying in Australia, it’s important you have guidance, support and counselling available at all times.
If you are under 18 years of age or studying at Melbourne Language Centre, you are required to appoint a responsible adult and submit a Nomination of Accommodation and Responsible Adult Form.
You can choose your own responsible adult, or to appoint a care team. “Your Care Team” will provide:
General Support Services
• Regular visits with students to ensure academic, emotional, cultural, social and spiritual needs are met
• Financial supervision and guidance
• General assistance in matters relating to appointments, banking, insurance, and memberships
• Orientation programs that meet the student’s requirements
• Regular contact with the school to ensure academic progress and comfort within the school environment
• Regular submission of school reports and other relevant details to parents overseas
• Relaying any concerns or interests of the student and/or parent to the school
• provides 24-hour on-call Emergency Assistance, including Emergency 000 and first language counselling
• contacts parents of each international student and establish communication with parents who are overseas that can be in the event of any emergency
Please view fee list here.